Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little bird told me....

 My chalk paint came today at exactly 4:04pm, and by 10:30pm I had painted my table, a chair and my couch cabinet table thing-a-ma-jig and managed to go out to dinner with my dad.  Thanks to a wonderful husband who watched the kiddos for me!

So the big question....is chalk paint all it is chalked up to be (he he)?
I would have to say YES.  NO SANDING, NO PRIMING, just get the brush and paint.  I even painted my couch cabinet table thing-a-ma-jig in the house and it doesn't really have a smell.  
Everyone was saying how they only needed one coat.  That is true for my Duck Egg Blue paint, but the Old White that I used on my table and chair does need a second coat!  
They are not quite finished, but once they are you can expect a final REPORT :) with pictures!

As for the title of my blog, I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph my nephew today!  He is almost 2 weeks old and he is the cutest little bird around.  When I saw the hat I knew we needed a nest!  So last night my daughter and I bent, twisted, and taped sticks together!




Isn't he a cutie!  Welcome to the world little guy!

GOOD Night all!!

Brooke

1 comment:

  1. He is definitely the cutest ever. What a fabulous picture. Can't wait to see the furniture. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...