Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Minnie Birthday was a success!!!!

My little princess turned 3 Sunday, Sniff, Sniff!  I can't believe  she is growing up so fast.  It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant and thinking "this pregnancy will never end."  I guess the saying, "time flies when you're having fun," is true!

For every birthday I have bought her a new dress.  She believes girls only wear dresses, to quote her "mom, girls DON'T wear jeans, they wear dresses they can twirl in."
As you can see this dress met her expectations, so, YES, pictures must be taken!  
I LOVE black and white pictures and I love how these 2 turned out!  




 She really wanted a Minnie Mouse birthday party.  We just got back from Disneyland and everyday she wakes up and tells me what ride she wants to ride on today, because all we have to do is get on an airplane and go to Disneyland...right? 

She really wanted Minnie Mouse candles....so this is my creation for candles...no we didn't light them on fire!  


I actually drew what I wanted for a cake and had a local bakery make it for me.  I put pearls around the bottom, it seemed to be just the right touch!


I created a Mickey Mouse silhouette on for my vinyl machine but couldn't get the bow quite right!  I decided to try a bow out of ribbon and I love how it turned out!  Surprisingly enough it was actually easier then cutting out bows, BONUS!!


All in all her birthday was so special for her and she loved being a princess for the day!

I LOVE YOU BABY DOLL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...