Monday, December 26, 2011

Black and White







I love black and white photography....So I must have a wall dedicated to my photos!

Here are 2 of my favorite black and white pictures I took the other day. I love pictures of my princesses just playing and being themselves.



This picture warms my heart.


Here are some of my loves from PINTEREST, which, YES, I am an addict.  It is almost 11 pm and I am sitting on the computer pinning...a mothers Heaven right!!

But I am so torn......There are so many options.....do I only do photos or do I mix it up a bit......
Oh the possibilities!





Source: houzz.com via Brooke on Pinterest



aregrre


1 comment:

  1. your photos are fantastic ~ the girls are just beautiful.

    I also wanted to let you know that the first picture after your photos is from the store FOUND in Mesa, AZ. Owners Dan and Kristin are amazing and the store has the most gorgeous furniture, linens, and decorative items! If you are ever in the area, it's a must see. You can find them on Facebook too, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...