Friday, January 13, 2012

Link Party Friday

I love Link Parties!  I linked up to the following.

The Shady Porch - Rock 'n Share
Where the Grass is Greener
At the Picket Fence - Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Fridays
2805 - Potpourri Friday
Common Ground - Vintage Inspiration Friday
LaurieAnna's Vintage Home - Farmhouse Friday
Stuff and Nonsense - Fridays Unfolded
The Shabby Nest - Frugal Friday
Miss Mustard Seed


Todays project will be to finish my daughters bedroom.
Wish me luck this project has been dragging on forever!  Pictures coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comments about my blog (I just became a follower of your other blog, Curly Q Crafts.) I would have sent you an email, but got the dreaded "No reply-comment!" BTW, you have great photography skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog has inspired me to redo my bedroom!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...