Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Paint Party #7

Who is ready for another Paint Party!  I have to admit, I LOVE having this, it is so fun to see everyone's creations!  It is so hard to pick just a couple features it each!  Thank you Thank you toeveryone for linking up!


First up my Paint Project: 
Twin Bed Frame Turned Bench, and of course a cute little model!  (full post here)


Look at these beautiful nightstands by Created Inspire!  I love the details, and the color, and the glazing and well really just everything!!



What is there to say about this Beautiful Nursery from Picked and Painted?  AMAZING!!  
(see the cute baby in there? CONGRATS Helen!)


I don't know about you but whenever I see an old wood window I pick it up whether I have a use for one or not.  Needless to say I have a few in my garage.  Thank you for the GREAT idea Denise....on a whim.

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only paint projects, if it somehow involves paint you can link up
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
 photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png

4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.

5) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!



4 comments:

  1. Great features. Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bench is so cute, and of course the model too! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring the window memo board this week, Brooke! And for hosting another party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bench turned out gorgeous! I'm sure that's a piece they'll treasure forever! I've got a pineapple bed waiting its bench makeover in the garage...someday I'll get to it! Thanks for the party!
    XO,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...