Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Picture Wall!!

My photo wall is finally done.   







There is so much I want to say about this wall I just don't know where to start.  Do you ever have that feeling?!  

I didn't buy anything new for this wall {except for the prints}.  Most of the frames I actually made back in the day! Once I laid everything out I picked my colors I wanted them to be.  I wanted just a hint of blue to carry your eye along the wall, I spray painted the black frames and lucky for me the cream frames were already  painted when I first made them!!  I also really really wanted subway art on the wall to kind of mix things up, I made them as well {Tutorial here}!  The mirror I also made and put the hooks on to give it a little more character.  I love that this wall is the first thing you see when you walk in the door!  It makes me smile!



Here is another picture of my living room turned office!  I am not a fan of living rooms, I always feel as though they are wasted space for us, as we NEVER use it.  I needed an office for my photography so here it is!  I LOVE IT!!  I can't decide if I want a rug though.  I like the way the desk looks on the floor all though a rug could make it look warmer.  I am also on the search for 2 chairs to go at the front of the desk!  It never ends .... but that is the beauty of it .... got to keep us busy!





 HAPPY SPRING!!

Brooke

Linking here:

Monday:Mod Vintage Life*C.R.A.F.T*Mad In Crafts*Lines Across My Face*DIY Home Sweet Home*Singing Three Little Birds*Crafts Keep Me Sane*Its So Very Cheri*Made with love monday*Making monday marvelous*Pink hippo party*The DIY showoff*Motivate me monday*Craftastic monday*Mad Skills*Making the World Cuter*Made by you mondays*Just something I whipped up mondays*Market yourself monday*Show it of Monday*A Round Tuit*Meet Me Monday*Whats in the Gunny Sack*More the Merrier Monday*Do it ya Self*Creative Me Monday*Craft O ManiacTuesday:Anti-Procrastination*Tuesday Tutorial*Sew Cute Tuesday*Anything Related*Anything goes*Crafty Lassie*Take a Look TuesdayWednesday: Grateful Belly DIY by Design*Rae Gun Ramblings*Blue Cricket Design*Domestically Speaking*The Trendy Treehouse*Savvy Southern Style*Southern Lovely*Oopsey Daisy*Creative Share*Sugar and Spice*We did it!*Show & Tell*Be Inspired*Whatever goes Wednesday*Upcycled Awesome*Lil Luna link PARTAY*ReCreate Thursday: The Shabby Creek Cottage*Somewhat Simple*The Charm of Home*Strut your Stuff*Transformation Thursday*Show off your Stuff*Giveaway Directory*A crafty soiree*We can do it cheaper*Hooking up with HoH*Make it Wear it*It's stinkin' cute crafts*DIY Diva Thursdays*Crazy Cute Thursdays*Thingamajig Thursday  Friday: The Shady Porch*At the Picket Fence*French Country Cottage*2805 - Potpourri Friday*Common Ground*LaurieAnna's Vintage Home*Stuff and Nonsense*The Shabby Nest*Miss Mustard Seed*Finding Fabulous*Jillify It*Thirty Handmade Days*504 Main*Fancy this Fridays*Finding fabulous*It's a hodge podge Friday*Look at me I'm so crafty*Creation Corner*Friday Flair*Show and Tell Friday*Creative Genius*Shine on Fridays*Free for All Fridays Saturday:Weekend Wrap up Party*Saturday nite special*Show and Tell Saturdays*Weekend Soiree*Scrappy Saturdays*Six Sisters Stuff*Funky Junk Interiors*Be Different Act Normal*Candace Creations*Nutmeg Place Sunday:Think Pink Sundays*Under the Table and Dreaming*I Heart Nap Time*The DIY Showoff*Nifty Thrifty Things

37 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The color of the wall is beautiful and really makes it pop too. Good Job Girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love it. Very pretty, you did a great job:) I totally love the pictures on the wall! Oh and of course the yellow flowers in the mason jar. Love mason jars:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your living room turned office is so pretty and functional looking too. I love that great desk, and the picture wall looks great with the mix of colours and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty wall. Flowers in the bottles are beautiful. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT SPACE. Love your photo wall. Seriously good work.

    -Alisha @ SnugasaBugBaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Can I say Im jealous! :) It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been dying to do a picture wall in my home somewhere and I just can't decide how I want it to look. Now I know, JUST like yours! It's perfect! I would love for you to come link up at my Thrifty Under {$50} Friday Party!! See you soon!

    XOXO,
    Rachel @ ThriftyInspirations.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just became your 100th member, congratulations. I hope you will follow me back at http://sister-number-5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this wall! I love this room! We never use our Living Room either and I have thought about turning it into office/studio...this gives me inspiration that it can be done and look great! Love your wall colors and furntiture too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok i LOVE you wall and your whole room! That desk? to die for... and the floor? BEYOND gorgeous!! Definitely following you right back!!

    Samm
    www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photo wall! The colors of the frames coordinate so well. Great job. Stopping by from 504 Main.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combo! I'm featuring your wall in the PoPP Spotlight this weekend. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I found your blog via an image search actually, I saw your header and I liked it and was intrigued as to its source. Then I saw your beautiful pictures and your photo wall. I'd love to ask you the print 'You are my Sunshine'...did you make this? If not where can I get it from. My sister is getting married in June and that song has an importance to her and her partner. She's walking down the aisle to it. I would love to be able to give her something like this for a wedding present and she loves this kind of stuff. Could I make it myself easily if I can't buy it? Please contact me @those24lilhours

    Karis

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your picture wall. The frames are amazing. I found you from Domestically Speaking. I am loving your blog. You are very talented. Count me as a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmmm i'm in LOVE with this picture wall - really really gorgeous! well done!

    www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful wall! You are an inspiration to me~ Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow ...!!! Wow... What a beautiful picture wall.. You have done a fab job !! The daffodils look pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi love the picture wall and the wall color! Would you be ever so kind to tell me what color it is?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this picture wall and really love your flooring. Not sure I could cover it up. Thanks for sharing at Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your office is beautiful and I absolutely love your new gallery wall!! Love the color combination. Where did you find your clock?

    I am starting a new series this week where I feature five of my favorite projects and I featured your wall. http://www.laughterandgrace.com/fabulous-five/

    Jennifer @ Laughter and Grace

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet! Love the picture wall & your whole office space is GORGEOUS! new follower, popped in from Welcome Wagon.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm visiting via Cozy Little House. I love your office! Someday I hope to have an office that looks as beautiful as this... instead I work upstairs in what I refer to as "the dark cave" (not a good thing). Thanks for the inspiration! Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So so, so, so, so pretty! I just love it all. It is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  24. what you've done with the space looks really good. did you find those written pieces in a shop or did you do them yourself? (the one with the lyrics from the Johnny Cash song)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you make any frames to sell? Yours are exactly what I've been looking for and haven't been able to find! What a gorgeous job you did on your gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie i made most of them... what ones in particular are you looking for? Email me

      Delete
  26. Hey there,

    Love this and would really really really love to know the wall color. Thanks!

    Http://www.marthaincowboyboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey there,

    Love this and would really really really love to know the wall color. Thanks!

    Http://www.marthaincowboyboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would also love to know the wall paint color. THANKS ~Ashlie
    AshJensen34@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can you help me make this wall. I absolutely love it and have a week to come up with this. Is there anyway you can tell me where I can get these frames you how to make them. please contact me at scollins502@aol.com. I would really appreciate the help.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I too would like a tutorial or prices on some frames!! Particularly the large one that looks like its made of wainscotting!! Email is bauercandace@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Would love a tutorial or price for you to make me some frames :) Particularly the one that looks like its made of wainscotting! Please & thanks! Email is bauercandace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I too would like a tutorial or prices on some frames!! Particularly the large one that looks like its made of wainscotting!! Email is bauercandace@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi love the frames! Love the wall.

    wondering if you have info on how they are made -- a tutorial perhaps. I love how they are all different!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi I really love your frames. Do you have some prices for purchasing?
    uwcindy@hotmail.com

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...