Friday, March 16, 2012

An Award and Winner

Let's not beat around the bush!  I love to talk, maybe that is why I got the name, Babbling Brooke and possibly why I have a blog!  But tonight I am ALMOST speechless.  To get an award is AWESOME but to get a blog award from 4 different blogs is well why I am speechless.



A huge thanks to:
Jennifer from Crevistons I love her refinished furniture!
Beth from Make Me Pretty Again I also love how she refinishes furniture!
Elyse from Shabby Sweet Tea I love all her accessories!
Kristin from Grateful Belly Her blog makes my mouth water with all that delicious food!

Head over and check out their fun, creative blogs!

Now to pass it on to up and coming blogs.....

I am so in LOVE with Coral and Coast.
I love her photography and her decorating and really just everything so I must pass it on to her.

I also found this fun blog today August Magnolia.
I love how she writes and she even has a free printable up today.


Rules:

1. Choose five up and coming blogs to pass the award to. They must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show a big thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the blogs you are giving the award to with links to their sites.


I am a little slow at this but the winner of the vinyl Give Away is....

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack

Thank you everyone for entering and for all your kind words and support.  I have loved visiting all your blogs and getting to know you better!!!

Brooke


3 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much Brooke! You made my day!! I will be SURE to brag about this on my blog this weekend :)
    Mae,
    www.AugustMAgnolia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much Brooke! You made my day!! I will be SURE to brag about this on my blog this weekend :)
    Mae,
    www.AugustMAgnolia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brooke! It means a lot :) xo Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...