Thursday, April 9, 2015

Built in Shelf {the Easy Way} Recap!

I was looking through my stats and noticed my Built in Shelf {the Easy Way} Tutorial is one of my top hits to my blog!  I had forgotten about this tutorial, but I admit it was one of my favorite projects in my house!  

Here is the picture before:

  This little shelf sat in the corner for a long time looking sad and out of place and this corner was so awkward....until....


We built it in.  (tutorial here)  

To built this shelf in only took a few hours and the results are outstanding.  Instead of this being a sad shelf in the corner it is now a focal point to the room.


When I get antsy or bored I start rearranging.  Today this shelf got a facelift!

I pulled out the hot glue gun and several kinds of lace and ribbon and went to town.   I glue some pieces on, others I just tired around, but I love the texture and character it added to this shelf!








TTFN

Brooke

Linking here



1 comment:

  1. Hello gorgeous! I love seeing your masterpieces.Thank you for bringing such great things to our party. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm.. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...