Friday, May 8, 2015

Refinished French Hutch!

I really didn't want to give this hutch up.  I finished it up back in December and it has been sitting down in my craft room as I have tired every possible way to rearrange my house to accommodate this piece... I have failed.  It just won't fit without looking out of place....so I guess I am going to have to part with it :(  I have sprayed this hutch with a HIGH quality latex custom mixed cream color and then I used Benjamin Moore's White Dove to accent the beauty of this piece.  I have also antiqued, glazed and top coated this piece, so it is ready for a new home.  It measures 49 inches long x 17 inches wide x 70 inches high.  This is not your average oversized hutch, it is cute, petit and oh so beautiful.  Asking $650


















Please send me an email if you are interested at brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...