Thursday, July 5, 2012

Half Bath Progress

So the New vanity is finally installed!!  HOORAY!  

I am so frustrated, I took before pictures and do you think I can find them anywhere?  Of course not.  I got new software and I feel like my pictures are out of control!  So, when and IF I find it I will post the before.  

This bathroom is very small so I wanted something smaller for the space.  I have always loved vessel sinks on cute tables so when I saw this vanity I fell in LOVE.  

I chose a darker paint color to really make the vanity stand out and to create a warmer feeling!  


I am working on decorating, once the decorating is done I will take pictures of the WHOLE bathroom.  I am a little stumped....PINTEREST HERE I COME!!

I am just so excited the vanity is in the bathroom and not in the FAMILY room anymore!!!  

TTFN

Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The dark and the white are such great contrasts and I love your play on shapes with the boxy moulding and vanity and the round basin and mirror. Great job! Can't wait to see how you decorate!
    XOXO,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...