Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Secretarial Desk

When my husband brought me home this desk I was so excited!  I love all the decorative molding.  I love old desks they always have so much personality on their own.  

The Desk is painted with Annie Sloan's Chateau Gray...Yes I was surprised by the color when I first started painting it but I love the green tint to it.  The trim was painted with Annie Sloan's Old Orche!  Once everything was painted I got out the dark wax!  I love how the dark wax really antiques it and brings it too life!  

In my living room I have a desk in the center of the room and I LOVE IT!  I am sitting at it right now writing this!  (Living Room Post)







This piece is for sale, if you are interested and live in utah send me an email

Brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

Thank you!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...