Saturday, September 22, 2012

1920's Waterfall Dresser

Sometimes I look at a piece, like this one and I am at a lose for words.  Believe me that never happens.  I always have something to say and then some!  But it is just beautiful, the pictures say it all!!


What to say, what to say.....

I am not always a huge fan of waterfall dressers, but I loved this one when I saw it!  All the of details bring this piece to life!


This piece is painted in a teal/blue with cream trim! 
 I really wanted it to looked old, since it is!  I distressed it with my sander and then antiqued it a bit more with Dark Wax.
I have waxed it all with a clear hard wax for extra protection.  As I know this is important (my kids try to destroy add character to my furniture.)




This dresser is for sale, If you are interested please see my Furniture for sale page!

TTFN

Brooke

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...