Monday, May 20, 2013

Stuck in the Middle

I have been trying to think of something to blog about, but I seem to be stuck in the middle of so many projects.  Maybe that is my problem, I start too many things (note to self!!)

We are trying to finish up refinishing our basement and it may or may not be taking so long because I keep adding projects to the list.  Like putting bead board up on the ceiling!

You can imagine my husbands excitement when I added this to the list.  Good thing he is awesome and helped me do it anyway!

We are both so pleased with the progress.  I took lots of pics a long the way so there will be tutorials to come!




We also put bead board on the walls.  Bead board over kill?  I think not, I don't believe that is possible with bead board.


All of the holes have been filled and the cracks have been caulked so today is painting day, the real task is picking a color, I always get a little anxiety at this part!

Wish me LUCK

TTFN

Brooke  

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...