Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Paint Party


Welcome to the Paint Party!  I have loved having this party weekly it is so fun to meet new bloggers and see all your fun creations!



Here is my paint project for the week.  I am so excited to have a hutch, I have wanted one forever to house all my white milk glass and other fun finds!  Now they are safe and out of the hands of the little ones! 
Full post here



Now for the fun Featured links from last weeks party:

I love this center piece from Coconut Head.  I think I need one for next weekend.


I also need this fun flag by Alex Haralson.  

 

I love the color of this table, from Coastal Love Home.  It is so relaxing and makes me want to head to the beach!



I love the chippy goodness of this bench!  Check out the amazing transformation by P.S. I will paint you 




If you were featured feel free to have a button on the right hand column!  Now lets get another AMAZING party going!


Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only paint projects, if it somehow involves paint you can link up
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
              photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png Follow my blog with Bloglovin 
4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining the fun!

9 comments:

  1. i love that piece from coastal home love! so cute! and that bench- the finish is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and patriotic features! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke, I adore your hutch, it's just beautiful. Thanks so much for including my hall table in your Featured pieces! Have a great weekend! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me to your party. Have a happy rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...