Monday, June 10, 2013

The Ugly Duckling, I mean Table




I picked this table up months ago and it just sat in my garage.  I couldn't get a vision for it.  I went back and forth until I decided I would make it MY outside table.  My helper sanded it all down for me and I started painting.  When painting something for outside it is better to paint it one solid color without distressing it so it can with stand the weather better.  

The further I got into this table the more I wanted to distress it and show off the beauty of the details.  

I re-upholstered all the old cushions in a neutral gray canvas and.....


I decided to make this an inside dining table!  Isn't it Beautiful??!!



Look at the details on this pedestal!



 I don't need another dining room table, so this table is up for grabs!  If you are interested see my Furniture for Sale Tab!

TTFn

Brooke






5 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully! Great choice with the color combo, grey and white is always classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - what a beautiful transformation!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous transformation. If you get a chance, please link this up to my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/sunday-linky-party-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful!! I'm glad you made it a dining room table. It turned out beautiful!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...