Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Furniture and Paint Party #10

I decided to expand the paint party a bit to a FURNITURE and PAINT Party!!  
I have seen so many fun pieces out there that don't always entail paint, like upholstery, and I wanted them to be added too.  




This week I conquered Chevron!  I have tired it in the past without success but this time IT WORKED.  Post here, complete with tutorial!


I am in love with Primitive and Proper's new paint color for her dining area.  It is so cozy, and makes those moldings POP.  
p.s. isn't that chandelier amazing?


When Unique Junktique got this table it was in rough shape, so with some quick thinking she added this fun faux diamond plate.  What a fun solution!


Sunflower Hugs found this on the side of the road, that's right, the side of the road...WHAT?!?!  With a little TLC look at this amazing piece!


I love Vintage Finds new Dining Chairs, actually I LOVE everything about this room, that exposed brick is beautiful!


Here is my Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Furniture & Paint Party!!

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only Furniture and Paint Please!!
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png


4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...