Saturday, March 1, 2014

Turquoise Queen/Full Headboard & Pillows

Looky what I finally finished today!  

I have a cute little girl who comes and sands for me and helps me with whatever I may need help with for the day.  She LOVES fun bright colors and inspired me to paint this vintage bed a fun color.  I am so glad she did as I love this bed in turquoise!






I have shut myself in my sewing room for the last few days making these pillows, look at the  personality they add to this bed!!


I added a ruffle and felt flower for some added texture.  These pillows are made out of designer quilt fabric and they have an envelope closure in back.  


This bed has been lightly distressed with a hit of glaze in the details to really make them pop.  This bed has been sealed with a lacquer clear coat in satin for a bit of shine and protection!


Here is a little look at the headboard without the pillows! 


This Headboard is FOR SALE!!  This bed can be a Queen or Full.  
The pillow envelopes are included in the price  (not the forms)  The 2 large ones are for 16x16 inch pillows, the medium ones are for 14x14 inch pillows and the smallest one is for a 12x12.
Price $200

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...