Friday, May 2, 2014

Girls Room Makeover

WOW, I have been gone for way too long!!  I thought I better check in and give you an update.  

Prep for the baby has begun!  I am now 33 weeks along and ready to meet this little man.  

We are putting the girls in a bedroom together so I have been getting everything ready to move them in together.   Our rooms upstairs are not very large, to maximize space we decided to go with bunk beds.  Come to find out I am picky when it comes to bunk beds.  I couldn't find anything I loved in my budget, and so I decided to make them!  










They are just about done!  A few more finishing touches and we will get them set up!


The walls in this room had defiantly seen better days!  They needed some touch up before I moved the girls in together.  I have never sprayed a room before, but since there is wood flooring in this room I taped everything off and applied a much needed fresh coat of paint.


It turned out awesome!


I am also adding more shelving and storage to the closet, 2 girls in one room ..... I needed to maximize storage for sure!



And last but not least, I have almost finished piecing their quilts.    


Wow, I am realizing I totally sound like a crazy person!  I think I am...LOL!!  Unfortunately I have been sick for all 33 weeks and it doesn't look like it will be letting up before he comes!   All these projects have made me get out of bed and give me something to work towards.  Now we just need to pray I finish in time!

TTFN

Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Do you have plans on this bunk bed set+ They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...