Monday, May 12, 2014

Beautifully Refinished Purple Chest with Silver Backed Mirror


This chest has been used as my youngest daughters dresser for the last year, and we have loved having it.  The plan was to have 2 dressers in my daughters room since they are sharing now, unfortunately, the room isn't big enough and so I am so sad to say I have to part with this dresser.

The mirror is the original silver backed mirror and does have a little bit of streaking to it...as seen in the pictures.  But for an old silver backed mirror it is in awesome shape!

I have touched everything up so it is as good as new.  This dresser is painted with Annie Sloan's Chalk paint and then antiqued using her dark wax.  The entire piece is also sealed with her clear wax.


It has beautiful bowed front drawers and white vintage hardware to compliment the mirrors details.


The drawers have been covered with old music sheets as well.






The details on this dresser can't be beat!  They are stunning!!!

As to why I am so sad to see this piece go. 






They just don't make furniture like they used to.  I purchased this chest from a cute old lady a few years ago, she had taken incredible care of this dresser and was so sad to see it go.  It seems to latch itself on to whoever buys it, so beware!

For more information and pricing please see my Furniture For Sale Tab!!

TTFN

Brooke





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...