Thursday, May 15, 2014

Queen/Full Bed Nightstand and Pillows Up For Grabs!!


It has been awhile since I have painted such a fun retro piece!  

I debated and debated on how to paint this queen bed, and finally it spoke to me!  It wanted to match those fun pillows!  Great color choice wouldn't you say?  I love grays and yellows together and with a touch of cream it balances everything out!

 These pillows are made from Amy Butlers quilting fabric.  I love her designs!!

  The back large pillow is 18x18 the 2 middle pillows are 16x16 and the front mink pillow is 14x14.  



This 2 drawer night stand is the perfect addition to this fun bed, and I love the retro hardware to go with it!


Here is a little peak at what the bed looks like with out the pillows.


This bedroom set and pillow envelopes are for sale!  For more information please see my Furniture For Sale tab at the top of the page!

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...