Friday, October 24, 2014

Custom Hutches

As I think back over all the furniture I have painted the first pieces that come to mind are always my hutches.  Each one is so unique and yet they are all so beautiful.  There is so much time put into a hutch to make it look just right, who would think it would take an hour just to take it apart...and that is if my kids leave me alone :)   

Needless to say, I am a sucker for hutches. As you can imagine when I had the chance to buy this one I couldn't pass it up. This is a beautiful very nice solid piece of furniture.  Before I just do what I want to do with it, which is pink and cream, I am putting it up for a custom job.  Which means you get to pick how you want it finished!!

It would be perfect for a little girls room, a dining room or any other small space. This is not your average oversized hutch. Here are the measurements. The lower section measured from the bottom of the legs: L×W×D -- 28 × 47 3/8 × 16 1/2. The top portion is 42 1/2 × 45 × 13 1/2. Please leave a comment or send me a message for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...