Monday, March 18, 2013

Vendor #1 from HOME MADE PRETTY


I am so excited for my Boutique this year!  Not only do the vendors have AWESOME PRODUCTS, but I consider all of them my friends.  It will be so much fun to get together and enjoy each others company.  Each day this week I will feature one of the lovely vendors.  As it gets closer I will also be doing a drawing for cash to spend at the boutique.  Head over and like my Start at Home Facebook page so you don't miss out on any of the giveaways!

Today I am featuring the lovely Steph over at Home Made Pretty!

I met Steph awhile back through the blogging world and it turns out we live close to each other!  It has been so fun to have a friend close to bounce ideas off of, to share success stories with and of course to do Boutiques together.  

First up are her highly sought after Jewelry Holders!  She will have a couple of each size of jewelry holders, small, med and large. The jewelry holders can hold earrings, necklaces, bracelets, & rings.

These are great Mothers Day presents as well!

Next up is her Rustic Wall Art!  These are absolutely amazing and beautiful!  What a fun new way to display art on your wall!  The best part is she can do just about anything!   She will have several different images, and a variety of sizes as well as offering Gift Certificates!

Thank you Steph for being part of the boutique!

All of the vendors will be present at the boutique as well, so come by look around and mingle!

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...