Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vendor #2: The lovely ANDY!!!

As I said yesterday this boutique is going to be packed with the best and Andy is no exception to that.  Andy and I used to live across the street from each other, and I have to give her a lot of credit for first introducing me to the "craft" world.  When I first moved in she helped me get my wood crafts going and got me a booth in Quilted Bear, she was even my first customer.  If I was in a boutique she would buy something from my booth without telling me, I would usually find it in her house!   Her house is always decorated so cute for EVERY, yes EVERY holiday!  It makes you want to start buying things!

She is currently working as a DECORATOR for the Ogden Quilted Bear and stocks a booth there as well!  Andy is amazing with a saw and can cut anything out.  
Below are a few pictures of her past creations, I am so excited to see what she brings to the boutique!!


Keep checking back this week, I will continue to feature one vendor each day!  As it gets closer I will also be doing a drawing for cash to spend at the boutique as well as another giveaway.  Head over and like my Start at Home Facebook page so you don't miss out on any of the giveaways!

Other Vendors:
Home Made Pretty

TTFN

Brooke

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...