Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Gifts

I always like to give my neighbors a little something every year for Christmas to let them know we care. This year I wanted something with a little bit of my personality in it.  As I am sure you can tell, I love all things vintage, but vintage candy probably wouldn't taste so great, that is if I could even find some ;)  I decided to go a different route.
My oldest daughter is turning 6 this week {eek} she is getting to be good little helper.  She  cut all the stripes of paper down to size!  I am really loving this Mother Daughter crafting time.  I sure hope it keeps up, a mini me in training....maybe?!?


These are bagged Hershey Nuggets I found at the local grocery store.  I then wrapped each piece of candy with vintage sheet music I picked up at the DI, a local thrift store.  Once they were all covered with sheet music I used cellophane to wrap them up.  I tied some twine around and attached these awesome tags I found at Shanty 2 Chic for the final touch!



I used a little bit larger hershey bar for these ones, I loved all the fun colored wrappers!
To dress them up a bit I went with gold glittered ribbon instead of twine.  I love how elegant they turned out!




These are the perfect little gift to let someone know you care about them.  
The best part is they came out to be about $1.50 each!

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...