Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mirror Turned Chalkboard

So, here is an almost before picture!  LOL, Why do I always forget to take before pictures?  Oh yeah, because I get so excited to PAINT!!

This mirror sat in my garage for a long time because I didn't know what to do with it.  
I wanted to really show off the fun designs as well as update and make it a focal point to any home!


And then the mirror spoke to me, "why not make me a chalkboard!"




I had originally planned on selling this chalkboard.  I got it decorated and staged real cute for pictures.  When my husband came home he said, "I really like that chalk board."  I replied, "don't get too attached I am selling it."  He doesn't ever say much about the furniture and items that go in and out of the house but he gave me that look, I knew he really liked it so it will stay, for now!  I actually really love this chalkboard so I am glad it is staying!


Want to convert your old mirror to a chalk board?  It is EASY!

All you need is Primer and Chalkboard paint!!
Prime your mirror once dry paint with chalkboard paint!
And of course ENJOY!!!

TTFN

Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Love this, I can see why your husband would want you to keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! It is so unique and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love your chalkboard. I'm featuring it in the Spotlight this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...