Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Old Door Turned Coffee Table!!

I really have an old door addiction!  Can a girl have too many doors?  (well my husband believes so!!)

I just finished this Old Door Coffee table!  This is a REAL old door, probably an old storage door or something similar.  Since this door is smaller than our average door it makes the perfect top to a coffee table!


The door still has all of it's original hardware on it!  


I built the base for this table it is nice and sturdy!!  I painted the base a creamy color, distressed it and went over it with stain to help age the look of the base.  

 I lightly sanded down the door so the yellow would show through, I didn't want to ruin the character of this door too much so I left much of it original!  I did wax it to help preserve the look! 


This table is for sale!  If you interested please click on my "Furniture for Sale" page on the top of the page

TTFN

Brooke

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...