Wednesday, September 4, 2013

And School Begins....


Yesterday was the first day of Preschool for us!  I have to admit, I thought I was looking forward to this day, but it was a bit harder than I expected.  As a Mother it is so hard to see your baby go out into the world.  Up until now I had control over the influences in her life.  At times as a Mother I feel I second guess myself and wonder if I have really done enough, have I taught her enough to stand for who she is?  I know life is a constant teaching/learning process as we battle through our day to day struggles.  I just hope she knows how much we love her and how proud of her we are.  


I am excited to spend some much needed one on one time with this little cutie.  She is so much fun and growing up way too fast.  


I am so excited for this coming year there are so many fun things happening now and many just over the horizon.  I hope I can find the right balance between being a mom, a wife, a blogger, and furniture refinishing person (or whatever I am).  I know it will be a constant struggle but I am hopeful I can keep my priorities in check and one day at a time we can make this work for everyone! (fingers crossed)

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...