Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Furniture and Paint Party!!

Welcome to this weeks Furniture and Paint Party!





Thank you to everyone for linking up and visiting...if you are new leave a comment and I will follow you too!!  I love new friends!

This weeks features:

I love this red desk by The Shabby Cottage Home.  Look at the fun chalkboard design on the top and drawer.  


I am loving the gold accents on this vintage buffet by Vintage Resurrections.  Head over to her blog to see the inside too, it is so pretty!!


Every time I see a piece painted with Milk Paint I want to try it, and this Side Table by Spittin Toad is no exception.  I love how chippy it is!


Now it is your TURN!!!

Here is my Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Furniture & Paint Party!!

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only Furniture and Paint Please!!
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png


4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!

7 comments:

  1. I don't see a place to enter links. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking up again, Brooke, thank you! I have paint this week...although it's not on furniture! Hope that's ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this party, Brooke! I love that this is just furniture! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise to click on your party and see my side table featured...Thank you so very much!!!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Brooke! I was excited I actually had something to link up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting...I hope you like my Shabby Glam nightstand!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!
    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...