Friday, September 13, 2013

Out with the Crib




Last night we took down the crib in my youngest daughter's room.  I was a little sad, I don't like my baby growing up, we are undecided as to whether there will be anymore babies coming our way.  So, the thought of this being the last was a little sad.  It is a good thing I had a really cute bed to replace it with!!
And, I have a peek of it for you!
The footboard is my favorite!  
I love all the details and the cute legs with wheels!

But the headboard is still pretty too, a bit more simple but beautiful!


Her bedding is still in the process.
I have found her a cream quilt but I have yet to find pillows.  I am hoping I can find what I am looking for so I don't have to make them, as most of you know, I am not too fond of sewing!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

TTFN

Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...