Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update on the Master Bath!

You may remember this room from when I first posted it, but it has changed a bit!  
I have been finding some new treasures and it is slowly evolving!  


Here is a little refresher on the before:





I love these 1950's pictures and with a touch of coral they were just right for this bathroom.  


I am loving the tone on tone look right now but I wanted slight pops of coral through out!  
This vintage lotion bottle is perfect as well as the coral from the sea shells and the pictures.


 I often buy something because it is different, I don't really have a specific place for it, but I can't pass it up.  Those items usually sit in my closet until I find them a spot, and that is exactly what happen with my wash cloth holder!  It is a old sugar mold I bought years ago.  It has been shuffled around my house looking for it's place, nothing seemed to fit quite right until I put wash clothes in it!




TTFN

Brooke




16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--that does not look like the same bathroom. You did a amazing job! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so beautiful and relaxing!!! You did an amazing job!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. I love your vanity and your accessories are stunning. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most beautiful bathroom I have ever seen! The bureau you have used to house your sink takes my breath away! So glad I stopped by!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful - and what a difference. The sideboard/sink is perfect!
    Visiting from Ivy and Elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vanity is stunning and your washcloth holder is perfect. Love the pops of coral too:)
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bath is so lovely! I have several things that I love, but there are two little things that really jumped out at me. I love the little silver based soap holder and the very pretty little coral colored jar. They are small elements, but they make a huge impact! And I like the rustic wooden washcloth box against the two little pretties. How do you ever talk yourself in to leaving the bathroom!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a lovely new bathroom. I was on another blog and saw your redo. I love the way it came out.

    I would love to have you to link up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-55-with-two.html



    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for linking your gorgeous bath makeover. We featured it this week at Ivy and Elephants. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your bathroom. The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bathroom. What color is the paint?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bathroom, what is the color of the paint?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love!! Please, please, what is the countertop exactly? Just what I've been searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love!! Please, please, what is the countertop exactly? Just what I've been searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please please post paint color!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paint color: Putty by Pratt and Lambert

    http://startathome.blogspot.com/2014/11/my-house-paint-colors.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...