Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Furniture & Paint Party

It is time to PARTY!



I just barely finished this hutch in time for the party!  
  I am loving the blue background and all the fun details!  
You can read the full post here


As always there were so many fun projects linked up, and I enjoyed snooping around on everyone's blog!

Here are a few of my favorites from last week:

So I have to admit I don't usually love black furniture, but this piece by Alchemy Fine Living caught my eye!  I love how you can still see the wood grain and it looks so sleek!  Fantastic Job!!



What is there not to love about this Dining Room by DIY Beautify?  Look at the fun slip cover and the chevron print and the rug and well the list goes on, but I think you get the idea!


Here is a fun buffet with Milk Paint by I Restore Stuff!  Most milk paint is really chippy but I love how she painted this fun side bar.


And last but not least this amazing dresser by Pneumatic Addict!  I love the red and the fun distressing!


A huge thank you to everyone who linked up last week and continues to link up every week!  I really appreciate all your support!  If you are new leave me a comment, I LOVE NEW FRIENDS!!!

Here is my Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Furniture & Paint Party!!

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only Furniture and Paint Please!!
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png

4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!

14 comments:

  1. I don't have anything to link up this week, but I love poking around! The features are lovely, as usual, and your hutch is just outstanding~ off to read about it now, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thanks for hosting! All your features this week are wonderful, but I'm LOVING that dining room makeover with the black pieces, they look so elegant!
    I'll be back again as folks come link up, I've been able to find some great projects linking up here :)
    -Molly at Just a Little Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my dresser! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you hutch is gorgeous. And beautiful features too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting the perfectly themed party, Brooke! Wish you the best. :o)
    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for inviting me over. I just linked up the post where we painted lots of things for our sons 1 BD apartment.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my sideboard makeover project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke, I love your hutch! Thanks for hosting! Happy Fall! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent blog.
    I want to buy this kind of home furniture.
    mobilier casa
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a decoration.Its gorgeous and I love it.Thanks for this blog it helps me to decorate my home properly.To know more about Home Bars Designs catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your post give such a good information about best Home & office furniture in uk and provide a best service.


    office furniture online & office desk furniture

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its awesome. Especially I like dinning furniture. Thank you for sharing.stairlifts.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me
    swing set assembly

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can know the tips and methods to select bedroom furniture. Good pots Wayfair Coupons

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...