Tuesday, April 10, 2012

YARD WORK & the BACKYARD!!

I have felt like a slacker when it comes to decorating lately!  The weather has been so nice lately I just haven't been able to stay indoors!  Here is a sneak peek at my backyard!

I think the before picture actually looks better than the after!


When we bought this house the backyard was all gravel with planter boxes, and a sport court.  We really wanted grass for the girls to play on so the gravel and planter boxes(above) had to go....We are keeping the sport court!!

We will not call this the AFTER picture....
we will call it the 
WORK IN PROGRESS 
picture!


In the corner where the wheel barrow is there used to be a waterfall, a bird cage, composters, a fire pit and a cute vinyl fence. Everything that is dirt will ONE day be grass!  Good thing I like yard work right?


My youngest daughter wanted to help out too.....apparently the dirt is good in our backyard!

TTFN

Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, good ol' dirt - too cute! Your yard looks great. I like the "box" planting idea and no lawn mower needed in that area. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave woman. I'm sure it will look awesome when all is said and done. So shows that you are a blogger mom that you grabbed the camera BEFORE wiping the dirt out of her mouth. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay you have the cutest decorating skills! I saw all these pictures on pinterest and thought you had just pinned them from somewhere else, but it's all you! You're amazing, I want my house to look like yours! (Oh by the way this is Natalie Shurtz, your old neighbor)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...