Friday, January 10, 2014

A Beautiful Bedroom Set

One of the greatest things about blogging and selling furniture is I meet some pretty great people.  The lady I did this set for I meet awhile back and have now refinished several things different pieces for her.  Through it all we have become friends and love to keep in contact with each other!  Who would have thought right?
This set is for her daughter and goes with a dresser I previously refinished (post here)



I love the details on this bed, the glaze really made them pop!


I am so glad she wanted the top of this nightstand stained, it turned out beautiful and goes perfect with the dresser!



And this fun little chair adds so much character!  


I hope everyone is surviving this January, it has been cold here, but the snow makes is beautiful!  

TTFN

Brooke

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Brooke! I love the dark stain on the night table and it has inspired me to rethink a project I'm starting on tomorrow. That headboard is gorgeous.
    Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the exact same pair of nightstands at a yardsale! I featured them on my blog awhile back after I painted and resold them...how funny. I took that little floral detail off b/c I felt it made it look dated, but the way you finished it really adds to the table. http://www.twoityourself.com/2013/10/yard-sale-nightstands-flip-and-restored.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bed is to die for! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...