Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Furniture and Paint Party #25 & Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!

Oh I love the Holiday Season! I am so excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow,  I may still have morning sickness but there is always room for a little turkey and gravy! {lets just pray I keep it down}

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and understanding last week!  One of the best parts of blogging is making new friends!!

Now off to the party.........


I managed to finished this fun bench!  She was rather weathered but I love the how the wood grain pops!!  You can see the full post here


I love this idea by Redoux Interiors, who would have thought closet organizers would make such great book shelves??


I love the distressing on this piece by Alchemy Fine Living, and it is done with a stain.  I am guilt, my glazing with a stain has never looked this good!


Ahhhh, I am always a sucker for signs, I am in love with this one from Church Street Designs, PERFECT!!!


What an stunning dresser by Victoria's Vintage Designs.  I love the 2 tones and all the details!


Here is my Furniture and Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Furniture & Paint Party!!

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only Furniture and Paint Please!!
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png

4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my closet organizers turned bookshelves! Hope you are feeling well and you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. -Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...