Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My House Paint Colors

I have had so many questions about my house paint colors, which is a huge compliment!  I have complained all the colors in one blog post, so no more searching through my blog for the one color, however don't hesitate to still roam around!!

Master Bathroom
Putty by Pratt and Lambert


Front Room/Home Office
Walls Dansbury Downs by Pratt and Lambert
Moldings White Dove by Benjamin Moore






Half Bath
Top half and bottom dark stripes: Dansbury Downs by Pratt and Lambert
Cream Stripes: Tequila by Kwal
Molding White Dove by Benjamin Moore


Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room and Laundry Room
Walls: Tequila by Kwal
Moldings: White Dove by Benjamin Moore



My kitchen cabinets are a baked finish which were done at the mill.  


Cabinets
Annie Sloan's Duck Egg Blue Chalk Paint





My Daughters Room and Nursery
Walls: Halo by Benjamin Moore
Moldings: White Dove by Benjamin Moore




The Basement (still a work in progress)
Walls: Pebbles by Pratt and Lambert
Moldings: White Dove by Benjamin Moore
Ceiling: Flat white ceiling paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...