Saturday, May 30, 2015

Treasure Hunting....


I always like to show the "pretty" stuff.  However, I love the hunt for treasures.  I am sure you know the saying "one man's junk is another man's treasure" well it defiantly rings true in my case.  I am always on the look out for new finds.  Every Saturday my 6 year old and I head out to search garage sales and flea markets.  She is getting to be quite the little negotiator!  

I wanted to start a weekly Saturday post about our fun treasure we find.  Somethings will be available to purchase, I may keep some and others....well I might just be undecided (that happens often)

Look at this stack of old shutters.  They are even raw wood, just calling for attention!  I am not positive what I am going to do with these, but I am thinking shabby chic something or other!





These frames are a HUGE score.  They are both large frames....and look at how beautiful they are!  I am so excited about them.  I don't know exactly where they are going in my house yet, but I WILL make them fit one way or another!




Look at this beautiful hutch.  It has such beautiful details that will really pop once painted.  I will be selling this hutch, so if you are in the market for a hutch, this one could be yours!


And last but not least this sofa table!  Look at those legs.  If you have followed me for awhile you know I am a leg girl.  The glass for the top of this table was missing, so I think I will just replace the whole top.  I kind of like it were it is so I think I am going to keep this one!




This week we defiantly hit the jackpot.  We will keep our fingers crossed for more weeks like this!

TTFN

Brooke 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are some really great finds!! I love the sofa table with the pretty legs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...