Tuesday, July 28, 2015

This Weeks Fun Finds

Preparations for the 3 Dotters Vintage Market this weekend are in full swing!  I found some awesome treasures this weekend and many of them will be coming with me!

I have been looking for an oil lamp FOREVER and I finally found this one!  Isn't it beautiful?  I love all the fun details and it is in great condition.


I am totally a sucker for milk jugs.  When I found these cute little jugs I just had to have them.  They will be coming with me to the market.



 And look at these beautiful teacups.  They are Kayson's fine china from Japan.  I love the gold trim and the pretty details make these teacups so elegant.  


+

But this dresser is my favorite find!!!  Look at how pretty it is!  I can't wait to start fixing her up and bringing it back to life!!


If you are in Utah I would love to see you at the Vintage Market!  Please stop by and say hello!



2 comments:

  1. I am also doing the sale!! I'll be by to check out your goodies!! I love the 3dotters market. Jenn is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...