Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thanksgiving Tablescape

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  I am not, but my table is!!
Back when I was a newbie blogger I would seek out tablescapes.  I loved how different elements were incorporated in and yet it came together in one inviting space.  
Well I am happy to say I have finally done my own Thanksgiving tablescape.



I put the kids to bed a few nights ago and started rearranging while my husband enjoyed his football game.  He chucked at me a bit, but for some reason this is what makes me happy.  I love to arrange and rearrange until it looks just perfect.  One of the most tricky parts is getting it to look right in your camera, as the camera seems to bring out every flaw!  


I used my Great Grandma's hand painted dishes I inherited.  I just love the fruit and leaves painted on them, they are perfect for Thanksgiving.  I think we will start a new tradition and used them every Thanksgiving.  


TTFN

Brooke

You can follow me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...