Friday, September 14, 2012

Comments

I LOVE all your my comments!  I read every single one and reply to as many as I can.  However, there are so many comments from readers with questions I would love to answer, but can't because they are a NO REPLY BLOGGER!!!!

So, today I set out to find an awesome tutorial on how to change that so I can answer your questions and keep in touch!

Click on the link below, it will take you to a great tutorial!!

http://jenniffier.blogspot.com/2012/08/google-profile.html

Let me know if you have questions, I did try this tutorial myself and it works great!!

TTFN

Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was just recently asked to do this for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to tell you that Shane and I started the refinish on the dresser for the baby's room and I have concluded that I should never refinish furniture for fun, OR for a living. You are amazing Brooke! You make everything seem so easy and it all comes out so perfect. I thought I was going to DIE from all that sanding... wow. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...