Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Furniture and Paint Party

I know I always say this but I really get excited each week to see what everyone has been up to and get new ideas!  I also love meeting new people and making blog friends don't hesitate to send me an email or leave a comment, they make me feel special!  I never would have imagined I would make so many new friends with the same interests!


Here is my Paint Project for the week.  We hallowed out o the window seats upstairs, and I am loving the extra storage, they are already full.  Full Post Here


Now on to this weeks features, You will love them.  They are all so fun, as always I had a hard time picking everyone is so creative!

Look at this fun Master Bedroom by Thrifty Decor Mom.  I love the gray with the pop of turquoise and yellow.  What a fun color pallet.  Head over to her blog to see the before!


I love this fun little table and the design on top by Forever Decorating.  I am so glad she decided to leave the drawers wood, the contrast is stunning!


Who doesn't love a fun upholstered chair, and this one is no exception.  I love the wood back and the fun fabric Just a Little Creativity used.  On her blog she has all the fun before pictures!


What an amazing makeover this is by Reposture.  Who would have thought to turn a desk into a changing table, it is so beautiful, and I love the color!  


Here is my Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Furniture & Paint Party!!

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only Furniture and Paint Please!!
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png


4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!




3 comments:

  1. Hey if you ever think of office furniture stuff, please do check out the Arizona Office Cubicles . They're superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn....I missed this one!! Next time tho!! There are some amazing painted pieces here!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...