Monday, September 16, 2013

Glaze ONLY!

You may remember last week when I asked for your help on which one you liked best when it came to distressing, sanded and glazed or just glazed!  
My friend I refinished this for chose only glaze.  I am so glad she went with what she loved and liked the best.  When doing glaze only it requires a perfect paint job, no pressure right?!  My husband bought me a new paint sprayer which it did the job well, I was super impressed!  Spraying chairs is the way to go.  I used to paint them by hand and it would take me weeks and no matter how hard I tried I always seemed to have runs!

 This was by far the biggest project I have taken on,  1 table with leaf, 7 chairs, and this bench.  I had intentions of getting a picture of everything, but it kept raining and I didn't want to risk it, so here is a little peek!






TTFN

Brooke

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...